I like school because it has juice like grape, lemon, orange, and mango, Those are the types of drinks that I like. The cafeteria lady gives us good food. She gives us chicken legs, spaghetti without sauce (that's just how I like it), and lots of rice. She also gives us lots of fruits like oranges, apples, pineapple, watermelon, and cantaloupe. (I don't like cantaloupe that much).
My friend Conner is a missionary kid too! He goes to my school and helps me reach things when I'm not tall enough. He also helps me read real long words. We play games during break like soccer and cobra sanga (it's like tag). We also pick berries off the tree beside the playground. We eat the black ones because they taste the best.
At the end of the day my mom and dad come pick me up from school and I go home and my mom makes me get a shower first because I'm REALLY dirty. Then I go play my DS before supper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete